[3830] VE3TDG ( OP: VA3SYL ) CQWW-160-CW - SOLP - 1999

Sylvain Sylvain
Mon Feb 1 15:15:32 EST 1999

                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: VE3TDG (OP: VA3SYL )     Country:  Canada
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power
               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    344    1647      40       4    =   72,468

Equipment Description:  Rig = FT-101-ZD, PWR = 100 Watts,
                        Ant = L Inverse.

Club Affiliation:

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Sylvain Labre  VE3TDG  ( OP: VA3YL )