[3830] 1999 International F.M.R.E. RTTY contest

Robert, S57AW s57aw at bit.si
Mon Feb 8 22:35:29 EST 1999

1999 International F.M.R.E. RTTY contest

CALL: S57AW

CLASS: Single Operator / Low Power / 20 m Only

Band  QSOs   QSO points   Mults       Score:

20m:   116          345            38       13.110 Points

Station Description: IC-735, 50 Watts

SW / Modem : Writelog 9.21 with Soundblaster

Antenna: Dipole

Club Competition: Slovenia Contest Club

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and hae observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

P.S.: I tried new software and was QRV for about 6 hours; mostly on Sunday
morning. CU in WPX RTTY contest next weekend.

73's de Robert , S57AW

http://wrtc2000.bit.si

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com