[3830] AB5SE SSB SPRINT SO/LP

Jerry Richards ab5se at ipa.net
Wed Feb 10 09:00:40 EST 1999

    1999 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

     Call used: AB5SE                                          Location: AR

     Category: Single Op / LOW POWER         Mode: SSB                Power:
100W

     Callsign of Operator: AB5SE

     Exchanged Information: AB5SE nr JERRY AR

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
      80         50         50
      40         69         69
      20         60         60
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      179        179   X   37 multipliers  =  6,623

    Severe weather turned this into a 3 1/2 hour contest for me...VERY CLOSE
lightning strikes forced me to shut
    down for 1/2 hour.  Although it angered me to miss the operating time, I
feel that no contest is worth risking your
    life.

    Had a great time and look forward to the next one.

    73, Jerry

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com