[3830] AD6DO CW Sprint

KC6CNV at aol.com KC6CNV at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 03:34:38 EST 1999

                              SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 14-Feb-99

    Callsign Used : AD6DO
         Operator : AD6DO

         Category : SOHP

 Default Exchange : # DAN CA

             Name : Daniel M. Craig
          Address : 200 Barcelona Circle
   City/State/Zip : Fullerton, CA 92835
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : SCCC # 1

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80CW       79          79         79       1         0
   40CW      100         100        100       3         1
   20CW      138         138        138      43         3

 Totals      317         317        317      47         4

(countires worked: XE, ZF, KP4, 8P)

    Final Score = 16167 points.

Comments:  The weekend started out on a bad note.  I was planning on going to
N6ND again for the sprint, but his antennas got damaged in the recent high
wind.  So I had to do this one from home.  I have never broken the 300 Q
plateau from home, my best previous score was 283 x 43.  But things worked out
great and I ended up with my best score ever.  I guess I was in the right
place at the right time, and I somehow ended with 51 mults.  The last two CW
sprints I ended in 11th and 12th place, so im hoping I made it into the top 10
this time.  Its going to be close.  Like I always do, I only used one radio,
and made two band changes.

73, Daniel, AD6DO age 18

Rate
00z   88
01z   60
02z   86
03z   83

Time per Band
20m:  1:53
40m:  1:13
80m:  0:54

Equipment
20m:  5 ele KLM
40m:  3 ele KLM
80m:  sloper

TS-950sd, Ten-Tec Titan 425 amp, 800w on 20-40 and 300w on 80

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com