[3830] W9YH (N4OGW op) CW Sprint HP

R. Torsten Clay torsten at mephisto.physics.uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 14 13:26:26 EST 1999

Best score so far...pretty good conditions on 20m for the midwest.

Tor

                              SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 14-Feb-99

    Callsign Used : W9YH
         Operator : N4OGW

         Category : Single Operator, High Power

 Default Exchange : # TOR IL

             Name : Torsten Clay
          Address : PO Box 2418
   City/State/Zip : Champaign, IL 61825
          Country : United States

           Station: University of Illinois Radio Club (Synton) W9YH
		    Urbana, IL

          Antennas: 2 long wire Vee beams (tree supported):
                    1) NW-SE ~270' long, sloping from 50 feet down to 25 feet
                    2) E-W ~220' long 20-35 feet high
             Radio: TenTec Omni 6 + SB221 (800W)

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80CW       93          93         93       4         0
   40CW       95          95         95       9         0
   20CW       90          90         90      32         2

 Totals      278         278        278      45         2

    Final Score = 13066 points.

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.