[3830] S57AW - ARRL CW Contest - Single Op. / Low Power

Robert, S57AW s57aw at bit.si
Sun Feb 21 23:26:46 EST 1999

ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST

CALL USED : S57AW
COUNTRY     : Slovenia

CLASS          : Single Operator / Low Power

      Valid QSOs   W/VE Multipliers

160         0              0
80           0              0
40      115            31
20      150            33
15      200            46
10          0              0
------------------------------
        465 QSOs     110 Mults = 153.450 Claimed Score

AFFILIATED CLUB PARTICIPATION : Slovenia Contest Club

RIG: IC-735, 100 Wattts
ANT: Dipole for 40 and 20 m
LOG: WriteLog 9.22

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL
Awards Committee."

P.S.: Spent only about 14 hours at the radio and have heard some nice sigs
          on the band.

73's & CU de Robert, S57AW

http://wrtc2000.bit.si/

W/VE Multipliers:

40 Meters
CT    MA    ME    NH    RI    VT    NY    NJ    DE    PA    MD    GA    NC
FL    SC    TN    VA    LA    TX    OK    OR    MI    OH    WV    IL    IN
WI    CO    MO    NS    NF

20 Meters
CT    MA    NH    RI    VT    NY    NJ    DE    PA    MD    GA    KY    NC
FL    SC    TN    VA    MS    TX    CA    AZ    MT    MI    OH    WV    IL
IN    WI    CO    MN    NF    ON    AB

15 Meters
CT    MA    NH    RI    VT    NY    NJ    DE    PA    MD    GA    NC    FL
SC    TN    VA    AR    LA    MS    NM    TX    CA    AZ    MT    OR    UT
WA    MI    OH    WV    IL    IN    WI    CO    IA    MN    MO    NE    ND
NS    NF    PQ    ON    SK    AB    BC

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com