[3830] N4ZR ARRLCW SOHP Assisted Score

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Feb 22 02:51:07 EST 1999

        Team/Club : Potomac Valley Radio Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   80CW       40          40        120        28
   40CW      158         158        474        49
   20CW      133         132        396        44
   15CW      230         229        687        63
   10CW      246         245        732        64

 Totals      807         804       2409       248

    Final Score = 597432 points.

Equipment: Modified TS-930/SB-220
Antennas:  4-element wire parasitic array for 80M
           Force 12 EF-240S for 40M
           Force 12 C-3 (less 20M reflector) for 20-10
Software:  TR Log 6.36

With my 20 meter reflector on the ground, grandkids arriving mid-day
Sunday, and a new microprocessor board in my TS-930 giving me computer
control for the first time, I decided to go Casual/Assisted for my first
time ever.

Condx seemed very good and the software/hardware combination behaved
perfectly throughout (about 12 hours). I don't think I'll enter Assisted
again, though -- it's too much like a video game when you can point and
shoot your way through the band map without even having to tune the radio.

73, Pete Smith N4ZR
n4zr at contesting.com

Loud is.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com