[3830] ZZ2Z (Op PY2YP) ARRL DX CW Single Unlimited

py2yp at pobox.com py2yp at pobox.com
Sun Feb 21 21:25:21 EST 1999

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: ZZ2Z (Op PY2YP)          Country:  Brazil
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Unlimited

      Time on = 14.5 hours

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        1        3           1
       40       19       57          15
       20      465     1395          52
       15      464     1392          53
       10      251      753          48
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1200     3600         169  =   608,400

Equipment Description:

Transceiver = FT1000MP by Yaesu
Amplifier = SB-220 by Heathkit
Antennas = KT-34XA by KLM and wires for 40/80

Club Affiliation: CWSP - Grupo de CW de Sao Paulo"

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Cesar Augusto de C. Rodrigues  ZZ2Z
               Al. Ministro Rocha Azevedo, 495
               Sao Paulo, SP 01410-001
               Brazil

Comments:

A major solar storm allowed poor openings but a lot of fun though. See you
on the phone leg.

73 DX de PY2YP - Cesar
(ZZ2Z in the contests)
mailto:py2yp at pobox.com