[3830] VE3ZT ARRLDX CW S/O 10M (Single Band) LP UNASSISTED

Paul Hicks, VE3BBH / VE3ZT ve3bbh at interlog.com
Mon Feb 22 12:56:22 EST 1999

                              ARRL DX CW SUMMARY SHEET - VE3ZT

    Contest Dates : 20-Feb-99, 21-Feb-99

    Callsign Used : VE3ZT
         Operator : VE3ZT

         Category : SINGLE BAND (10 Meters), S/O, UNASSISTED, LOW POWER (120
Watts)

 Default Exchange : 599 ON

             Name : Paul Hicks
          Address : 33 Milford Haven Dr
   City/State/Zip : Scarborough, ON
          Country : Canada M1G 3C7

             Email: ve3bbh at interlog.com
  Logging Software: TR-Log

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   10CW      622         620       1848        81

 Totals      622         620       1848        81

    Final Score = 149,688 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

 Paul Hicks
 VE3ZT

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com