[3830] OM3A ARRL DX CW S/O 40M HP

VRITZKO at globtel.sk VRITZKO at globtel.sk
Tue Feb 23 11:42:14 EST 1999

	1999 ARRL DX CONTEST

     Call used: OM3A
Location: Slovak Republic

     Category: Single Op Single Band      Mode: CW              Power:
KW

     Callsign of Operator: OM3A   op OM3CGN

     Exchanged Information: OM3A RST  KW

     band      QSOs     points    mults

     160         0         0          0
      80          0         0          0
      40        879      2637   57
      20          0         0          0
      15          0         0          0
      10          0         0          0

     TOTAL      879      2637       57      SCORE: 150,309

     Club or Team Name:

     Comments:

      Antenna    3el.Yagi   20m high

                        1000W home made PA

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to
the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of
the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Name:	 RADIOKLUB OF TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
		 Call: OM3A
         	  	 P.BOX.D-20
          		 KOSICE,  04001
		Slovak Republic