[3830] HJ3PXA ARRL SB SOLP

Roberto Rey Canales megatek at colomsat.net.co
Tue Feb 23 14:11:22 EST 1999

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: HJ3PXA                   Country:  Colombia
      Mode: CW                       Category: SOSB LP

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40        0        0           0
       20        0        0           0
       15       93      279          32
       10        0        0           0
     -----------------------------------

     Totals     93      279          32  =   8,928

Comments : First time ver calling CQ in CW contest ,... what a mess...for
me. Did my best guys, thanks for all 93 that had the patience to work me at
my "super speed" but on the other hand you wanted the mult. and I needed
the practice, so we are equal. Just wanted to give out some HK mutl.
because I knew no other HK was on the air. You haven't seen the last of me
yet !! Just have a little more patience( WPX, CQWW..etc.) and I'll be at a
contest level.

One question : Some ops work the contest at 50 wpm,what for ? you miss a
lot of mult. from guys like me trying to catch ur callsigns !!  Then theres
the not so fast guys that dont give you the opportunity to Qso .....
between their CQ and their call it takes them all the operation time away
!!

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               ROBERTO REY  HJ3PXA
               POB 101939