[3830] W4CN ARRL RTTY MOHP

K4WW@aol.com K4WW@aol.com
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 19:45:00 EST

I have no idea why "murphy" seem to make his annual visit during RR.
Ice on antenna's, "balky" tuner and a sick teammate.  The score was
almost identical to last years, so no progress made.  Highlight of contest
was LZ8A responding, after the exchange, with "GO UK"!!!!!  I sure spent
a lot of time using the "RIT" chasing stations calling off frequency.
Thanks to all for the contacts, expecially those that I had trouble
printing.
73, Shelby - K4WW
Trustee W4CN

                               1999 ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call used: W4CN (K4WW - W4MWH)
Location:  KY

Entry Class: Multi Op, Single Xmit

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX
80        12    12    11     0
40       218   218    44    10
20       268   266    48    25
15        98    98    20    30
10        14    14    10     2
--------------------------------------
Total    610   608    54*   40*
--------------------------------------
* - Counted only once (not once per band)
--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 57152

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v4.2

Equipment:  TS-870 - Dentron MLA-2500
Antenna's:  40-2-CD @ 65' - C3S @ 55' - Inverted Vee @ 50'

Power Output: 500

Club Participation: Kentucky Contest Group

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."