[3830] HA2SX ARRL ROUNDUP SOPUAHP

Peter Kalocsa kalocsa@infornax.hu
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 04:47:53 -0000

1999 ARRL RTTY Roundup

CALL USED      HA2SX        			Country:HUNGARY

CLASS: SOP UNASSISTED ALL BANDS HIGH POWER

SCORING:  668  QSO points x   102 multipliers =     68136  claimed score

Count 1 point per complete QSO.

      68136 Claimed Score     668   QSOs     102  Multipliers

      Power Output 700W        Hrs of Op  22

Club participation?  No
                                                                                   .

Equipment Description:
Rigs: IC775DSP, TS870S, ALPHA 87A.
Antennas:KT34XA, KLM 40M4, HF2V, HF6V

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established for Amateur Radio in my country.
 My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
 I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards Committee."

Date 5th/Jan/1999. 	Signature			Call HA2SX

Peter Kalocsa, HA2SX
8441 Marko
Bakonyi ut 20