[3830] Alexa's Kids Day Log

Anson Mount amount@execpc.com
Wed, 06 Jan 1999 20:27:10 -0600

Greetings!

This is a kid's day log for:

Alexa Mount,    Age: 10, Favorite Color: blue
612 Kingsbury Court
Algonquin, IL 60102

Date:  Jan 2, 1999

UTC      MHz      Call      Name         Age       Color
QTH

18:55    28       W6YRA    Lorraine       7         blue & purple
California
19:00    28       W4RM     Brian           7
blue     Virginia
19:03   28        K7EJ      Nicole           9
purple              Washington
19:15    28       N6HH  Agnes           13        Blue
California
19:20    28       N6IG      Jessica            6
Orange     California
19:28    28       VE6XUK   Heather         7         Red
Alberta
19:30    28       KK6CS   Jonathan       13         Red
California
19:32    28       N7FZD  Elliott         9      Blue          Arizona
19:45 28      KB7MCK Katrina         7  Blue  Arizona
19:55 28     AD6BH  Dawn  7  Red  California

Comments (from Alexa):

I was a little nervous but I had fun talking to the other kids out
there. My little sister was supposed to talk too but she was scared to.
We want to do this again next year. We had a blizzard this year so it
was fun to be inside and talk to kids where it was sunny and warm.

Alexa

Anson Mount  N9RJX
Email: amount@execpc.com