[3830] N5UL NAQP CW SO

Charles W. Shaw n5ul@wtaccess.com
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 22:51:29 +0000

     NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: N5UL                                     Location: NM
     Category:  Single Op (One Radio)     Mode: CW        Power: 100W
     Operator:  N5UL            Exchanged Information:  N5UL CHAS N M

     Hours of Operation: 09:55

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     160         48          48      26
      80        124         124      35
      40        122         122      43
      20        178         178      46
      15        128         128      43
      10         55          55      21

     TOTAL      655         655     214      SCORE: 140,170

     Comments:
	At the start, I got the impression that many ops had forgotten the
 test or were not ready at the opening gun.
	QRN was only a moderate factor here, but no doubt affected other
 locations more.
	New England and eastern Canada stations were rare, but I worked
 what I heard calling.
	Lotsa fun as usual.  Thanks for the QSO’s!

73,  Charles