[3830] K7UP NAQP CW M/2

Steve Nace Steve_Nace-SC2720@email.mot.com
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 11:40:49 -0700

    1999 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: K7UP                                           Location: NM

     Category: Multi-Two Xmtr             Mode: CW              Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operators: K7UP, AA5B, KN5H

     Exchanged Information: K7UP JOHN NM

     Hours of Operation: 12:00

    band     QSOs    points   mults

    160           91        91       35
      80        223       223       50
      40        371       371       55
      20        367       367       57
      15        268       268       52
      10        166       166       47

TOTAL    1486      1486      296      SCORE: 439,856

    A long distance drive-a-thon for this one, AA5B from Albuquerque, me from
Phoenix.  Bruce drove back after it was over, ugh. We had a great time and felt
certain we could bust the record. Trouble was N5TJ and W4AN also had the same
plans. Best name goes to 'MOFO'. Also thanks to Beth in NE who always seems to
get on for that tough mult. Never got W6 on 10 or CO on 20. Thanks to all for
moving when asked -- KI1G, VE9AA, N9GG, WD0T and all the others.  Sorry to those
who asked us to move but we couldnt due to the 10 minute rule.

See you in SSB
de KN5H