[3830] wp4bv 1998 arrl 10 meter SSB S/O Low Power

jorge steidel wp4bv@coqui.net
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 20:31:17 -0400

                              ARRL 10 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 12-Dec-98, 13-Dec-98

    Callsign Used : WP4BV
         Operator : 1

         Category : 3.1.2.2.

             Name : Jorge A. Steidel
          Address : 43 Barcelo St.
   City/State/Zip : Maunabo,P.R. 00707
          Country : Puerto Rico

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10SSB     347         347        692      44        37

 Totals      347         347        692      44        37

    Final Score = 56052 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.