[3830] K3WU NAQP SUMMARY

James R Vilbert vilbert@erols.com
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:06:02 -0500

NAQP SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 09-Jan-99, 10-Jan-99

	Callsign Used : K3WU
               Operators : JIM VILBERT

                 Category : SO

 Default Exchange : JIM  PA

                     Name : James R. Vilbert
                  Address : 107 Oxford Hill Lane
      City/State/Zip : Downingtown, PA 19335
                 Country : United States

Time of Operation: 8 1/2 hours

           Team/Club : TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP TEAM INTERSTATE

	   Equipment: Rig 1, Tentec OMNI VI
          			  Rig 2, Kenwood TS570D

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults       Antennas

   80CW      119         119        119      32 	Ladder Line fed Dipole
   40CW      144         144        144      38 	Phased Verticals
   20CW      182         182        182      44 	Explorer 14
   15CW        73           73          73      27 	Explorer 14
   10CW        13           13          13        8 	Explorer 14

 Totals        531         531        531     149

    Final Score = 79119 points.

 Soapbox Comments

Got a late start and had to finish early due to family committments, but
had fun.   First time running two rigs.  A challenge, but probably
helped with the score. (At least I hope so)  Also, need to get an
antenna for 160 Meters.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.