[3830] WA4TT NAQP CW SO

John Vickers wd4jra@planttel.net
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:16:02 -0500

NAQP  SO/ 100 watts             Approx: 7hrs   S/P
WA4TT  John  GA                   SECC Team # 2

               QSOs          Points          Multis
160m        23                 23                 16      Inv L
80 M         36                 36                  24      160m dipole 30
ft high
40 M         82                 82                  37            "       "
20 M         80                 80                  37            "       "
15 M         81                 81                  34            "       "
10 M         39                 39                  26            "       "
               Total              341       X      174   =  59,334  Score

My second try at contesting to accumulate a few points. Set my goal at 500
Qs but messed up my off time. Had to give up last 2 hours to conform with
rules---- so only had 20 mins each on 160 es 80 M--- only bands I can get
out on Hi. Also was trying to learn computer Oping so sorry for all the
mistakes with wrong keys, etc !!!
See Y'all next time   73  John WA4TT