[3830] KR4YL NAQP Phone

Paul Knupke, Jr. pk@ij.net
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 01:12:39 -0500

               NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: KR4YL                                          Location: FL

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE           Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: KR4YL

     Exchanged Information: KR4YL PAUL FL

     Team: Florida Contest Group

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     ------------------------------------
     160          0           0       0
      80         65          65      29
      40          3           3       3
      20          0           0       0
      15          3           3       3
      10         42          42      17
     ------------------------------------
     TOTAL      113         113      52      SCORE: 5,876

Comments:

Just call this two contests for me.  The first 90 mins and the last two and
a half hours.
I got interupted early, suckered into helping a friend with a computer and
got back in time for 80 meters.

Best 10Q rate last 10 mins.. rate meter hit 268!!

Had too many distractions!  Bummer.

I am going to guest-op the summer version and take no phone calls and lock
myself in a room with a fridge and a bedpan :-)

73,
Paul

Paul E. Knupke, Jr.      Amateur Radio: KR4YL
pk@ij.net                Largo, FL
Proud Member of the Florida Contest Group!