[3830] NAQP (SSB) Results, KIØND

David C. Cleveland ki0nd@sprynet.com
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 07:16:53 -0700

NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 16-Jan-99, 17-Jan-99

    Callsign Used : KIØND
        Operators : David C. Cleveland

         Category : Single Operator

 Default Exchange : David, Colorado

             Name : David C. Cleveland
          Address : 6783 E. Amherst Ct.
   City/State/Zip : Highlands Ranch, CO  80126
          Country : USA
160SSB        1           1          1       1
FT 920
80SSB        14          14         14      14
Stealth Loop Antenna
40SSB        60          60         60      28
WriteLog  v9.21
20SSB        72          72         72      35
15SSB        57          57         57      26
10SSB        15          14         14       9
Totals      219         218        218     109
Final Score = 23762 points.

Soapbox:
   My first NAQP, my first full effort in a contest.  Had set goals of
300Q's and 120Mults.  Was happy with the mults given the lack of a good
antenna for 80 and 160.  I had the feeling I was moving up in band too fast.
It always seemed that after a break I'd go back and find a lot of new Q's.
I've also got to venture out of my  S&P comfort and start running.
Hopefully I'll get things better for August!
I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
for
amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best of
my
knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.
Date