[3830] N8YYS NAQP SOAB

Roy Maull rmaull@access.mountain.net
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 16:32:30

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 16-Jan-99, 17-Jan-99

    Callsign Used : N8YYS
         Operator : N8YYS

         Category : SOAB

 Default Exchange : ROY WV

             Name : Roy S. Maull
          Address : 151 Old River Road
   City/State/Zip : Williamstown, WV 26187
          Country : United States

  160SSB       9           9          9       7
   80SSB      69          69         69      30
   40SSB      60          60         60      30
   20SSB      70          70         70      35
   15SSB      51          51         51      24
   10SSB      45          45         45      17

 Totals      304         304        304     143

    Final Score = 43472 points.

Hours:   9:55

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

Soaps:  I did a lot better in this one that I thought I would.  The rotator is
broken, so parked the antenna west and worked what I could reach.  Really
enjoyed working quite a few on almost all bands.  Almost all S&P, as I am not
good at "stealing" a run frequency... HAR.  Thanks to all for the Q's, and
especially those that were able to dig me out on 160, as I was using my 40/80
fan dipole.  I did find that turning off the second computer reduced the noise
level from S-9 to S-5.. HI HI.

          73.. Roy
    Keep West Virginia Beautiful.. Grow ALUMINUM!!