[3830] NX9T NAQP SSB(2 1/2 hours)

NX9T@aol.com NX9T@aol.com
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 12:21:04 EST

                         NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY 1999

                    Sponsored by the National Contest Journal

     date (UTC): 01/16/1999        call: NX9T                 QTH: NC

     mode: SSB                 category:  Single Operator

     Operator Callsign: NX9T
                  Name: Jeff Keller
               Address: 312 Thornwood Ln
        City/State/Zip: Youngsville, NC 27596

     Pre-registered Team:  PVRC

     Hours of operation: 02:28

     band        QSOs       mults
     ____________________________

     160            0          0
      80            0          0
      40            3          3
      20           54         28
      15          123         36
      10           20          9
     ____________________________

     total:       200         76     claimed score: 15,200

    I could only put in  about 2 1/2 hours at the beginning of the ntest
    due to a wedding that I needed to attend. Sorry to miss the rest of the
test.  Thanks to all you gave me some Q's and I look forward to the next one.
I will instruct my friends to schedule their weddings on non-contest weekends.
Doubt they will listen though! 73

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North
American QSO Party,  conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation
of the rules for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.