[3830] LU3FZW - IARU Mono Op, Fone Only

Bad Power - LT1F lu1fkr@cpsarg.com
Wed Jul 21 06:20:15 EDT 1999

                               IARU SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 10-Jul-99, 11-Jul-99

    Callsign Used : LU3FZW
        Operators : JUAN PACENZA  ( BER )
         Category : SO AB FONE ONLY
 Default Exchange : 59 - 14
             Name : PACENZA, JUAN ROBERTO
          Address : TUCUMAN 2540
   City/State/Zip : ROSARIO SANTA FE 2000
          Country : Argentina
        Team/Club : THE PRIVATE ANTENNA FIEL BAD POWER
         Equipment: ICOM IC -775 DSP 100 Watts
         Antenna  : Yagui 6 el 3 Band JVP 21 Mts (In My House )
   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Zones

   20SSB     126         126        581      10        22
   15SSB     124         124        597       4        20
   10SSB     444         444       2125      15        20

 Totals      694         694       3303      29        62

    Final Score = 300573 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

         20 JULIO 1999             PACENZA, JUAN                  LU3FZW

BRUNO, CARLOS (KAR)  LU1FKR // LT1F  BAD POWER
WebPage :http://www.badpower.com.ar
E.Mail      :lu1fkr@badpower.com.ar