[3830] UU7JM UKSMG (6m)

Anatoly Prozorov uu7jm at packet.crimea.ua
Thu Jul 1 14:16:18 EDT 1999

                    UKSMG SUMMER CONTEST 1999

       Call: UU7JM/P                  Country:  UKRAINE

QTH-locator: KN64XK                   Category: Single Operator

      BAND     QSO  UKSMG MEMBERS   QSO PTS   GRIDS   DXCC

       50      218       53           218       93     28

FINAL SCORE: 271 X 93 X 28 = 705684 POINTS

Equipment Description:  FT-920/100 watts
              Antenna:  5EL YAGI

Club Affiliation: UKSMG # 1916

Soapbox: Nice to work many UK stations! I was QRV from At Bash
         mountain (about 1300 meters high). Conditions is much
         different when operating not from the city!

MAILING ADDRESS: A.A. PROZOROV           E-MAIL:
                 P.O.BOX 125
                 333000 SIMFEROPOL       uu7jm at packet.crimea.ua
                 UKRAINE

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com