[3830] IARU - ZF2ZW (K4ZW) - SO/Mixed Mode

Ken Claerbout Ken.Claerbout at globalone.net
Fri Jul 16 14:09:59 EDT 1999

                      IARU HF Championship -- 1999

      Call: ZF2ZW                    Country:  Cayman Is.
                                              Category:
Single Operator

All Band/Mixed Mode

Low Power

     BAND      QSO   QSO-PTS   PTS/Q    ZONES  HQ STNS

      160            0            0
0.00              0              0
       80           24           62
2.58              4              3
       40           75          239
3.19             10             10
       20         1121        4809         4.29
28             14
       15          713         2959         4.15
23             12
       10           44          138
3.14              8              4

     Totals   1977         8207           4.15
73             43

                 Score: 952,012 points

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation: Potomac Valley Radio Club

                             Signature

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Ken Claerbout  ZF2ZW
               10 Clover Hill Dr.