[3830] 9A7P SO LP 28MHz Assisted!!!

9a5aei at s55tcp.ampr.org 9a5aei@s55tcp.ampr.org
Tue Jun 1 00:17:40 EDT 1999

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: 9A7P             Country:  Croatia
      Mode: CW               Category: Single op. 28MHz Assisted Low Power

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        0        0   0.0        0
       40        0        0   0.0        0
       20        0        0   0.0        0
       15        0        0   0.0        0
       10      422      656   1.6      286
     --------------------------------------

     Totals    422      656   1.6      286  =   187,616

All reports sent were 599, unless otherwise noted.

Operator List: 9A5AEI - Pa3k

Equipment Description:
PWR: 80 Wtts
RTX: Ts440s
ANT: 2 el. Quad

Club Affiliation: CT "Tko da vise para!!!"

                                           /9A5AEI - PATRIK HRVATIN/
           MAILING ADDRESS:

               R.C."Pazin"-CONTEST TEAM  9A7P
               P.O.Box 73
               Pazin, HR 52000

Comment:
Hello!
This is my 3rd WPX contest on 28 MHz, 1st time worked with callsign
9A1CEI - Single op, 28MHz, LP. Manager put me in High power category.
In 1998 worked with callsign 9A7P - Single op, 28MHz, LP, Assisted.
Manager put me in LP category Unassisted??? why?, I always worked
with only 80wtts. Why manager makes mistakes like this?
I hope that this time my certify will be OK!
Band conditions on Saturday: strong sporadik in EU, but this time
conditions to USA very bad. Only 7 stations worked on Saturday.
Saturday 350 QSO, Sunday other QSOs... conditions on the band very bad.
Thanks to all who answered to my CQ TEST...
CU AGN ON 28MHz...
				73 de Pa3k 9A5AEI / 9A7P CONTEST TEAM
                                                  / YOUNG 9A DREAM TEAM