[3830] NN5AA - WPX CW - SB/HP 10 Meters

Richard L. King k5na at texas.net
Wed Jun 2 17:58:04 EDT 1999

                         1999 CQ WPX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 29-May-99, 30-May-99

    Callsign Used : NN5AA
         Operator : K5NA (at N5CQ)

         Category : Single-Op, Single-Band 10 Meters

 Default Exchange : 599

             Name : Richard L. King
          Address : 17726 FM 973 North
   City/State/Zip : Manor, TX  78653
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Central Texas DX & Contesting Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

   10CW      772         746       1413      400

 Totals      772         746       1413      400

    Final Score = 565200 points.

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
 and regulations of the contest.

 Date - June 1, 1999	Signed - Richard L. King	Call - K5NA

A detailed story of my 10 meter effort will follow later on the CQ-Contest
reflector.

73, Richard

k5na at texas.net

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com