[3830] XJ9DX SOAB LP TS Correction...

Andy McLellan ve9dx at brunnet.net
Fri Jun 4 09:25:59 EDT 1999

Band          QSO          QSOpts          Prefixes

160             1                1                     1
80               39              177                 16
40               228            1119               126
20               691            1871               291
15               608            1721               219
10               60              165                 29

Total:         1627           5054               682

Final score: 3,446,828 points.

Best conditions I have seen into Western Asia in about 35 years on 15
meters.
Lost a Mult as HG73DX insisted we had worked although we had not.  That
is not a call I would forget working...!
Thanks to BY1DX for my 100th country with the DX suffix.
Used Writelog for the first time and I was most impressed.  Very user
friendly.
All in all a great time.
73 Andy (VE9DX)

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com