[3830] S50R WPX 99 CW 15M SBHP

Leo Xhoko Leon.Xhoko at rtvslo.si
Wed Jun 9 15:36:12 EDT 1999

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: S50R                     Country:  Slovenia
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

       15     1385     3337   2.4      630
     Totals   1385     3337   2.4      630  =   2,102,310

Equipment Description: FT-990, MLA-2500, 6EL monoband Beam,
			     PC Siemens P II.

Remarks:
Nice contest, very strange conditions, sorry we were not able to work M/S,
because the lightning destroyed rotors and antennas... so we were on two
bands only S50U 28Mc and me on 21Mc! We had a lot of interference between
both stations!

I hope we did well in EU Competition!

Club Affiliation: SCC Slovenia Contest Club!

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Leo N.Xhoko  S50R
               Wolfovo St.1
               IDRIJA, SI 5280