[3830] ARRL June VHF - VE2ZP Single Op all bands

Dave Goodwin VE2ZP/VE9CB VE2ZP at newforce.ca
Mon Jun 14 07:55:31 EDT 1999

                       ARRL VHF QSO PARTY -- 1999

      Call: VE2ZP         Country:  CANADA (Quebec section)
                          Category: Single Operator

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS      GRIDS

       50       20       20          12
      144       32       32          17
     -----------------------------------
     Totals     52       52          29  =   1,508

Equipment Description:
     6m: Yaesu FT-620B (20w) and 3el yagi up 25ft and rotated by hand
     2m: Yaesu FT-221B + amp (80w) and 15el yagi up 90ft

Club Affiliation: Capital Region DX Club

Comments:
     Until the very end, when W0 started coming in by sporadic E on 6m,
     there was no interesting propagation.  By the next VHF contest, I
     should be on 222 and 432.  I wish more people would point their
     beams this way.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com