[3830] VE9WH ANARTS RTTY M/S LP

Jim, Trish, Christine & Maggie Irvine mjirvine at brunnet.net
Mon Jun 14 22:40:16 EDT 1999

1999
-+- ANARTS RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by Australian National Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society.

CALL: VE9WH               Canada    Zone 05                       Country

___ Single OP., All Band    X       Multi-Op. Single Transmitter (All band
only)
       Single Op., Single Band:           .           Multi-Op.
Mult-Transmitter
(All band only)

   QSOs Points DX: Call Areas
80m: 0 0 0 0
40m: 5 47 1 3
20m: 73 784 16 13
15m: 84 1472 31 15
10m: 1 24 1 0
Total: 163 2327
Continents:  6
Total multipliers: 80
VK bonus points: 200
Score: 1,117,160
Station Description: Kenwood TS850
Antenna(s): Wilson System 1 Tribander, Wires 40,80,160
Operators: VE9WH Jim       VE9DX Andy
Remarks: What a blast, I just love this mode. See you in a bunch of these
contests

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations
of the contest.

Signature_____Jim Irvine_____________________________ Call
VE9WH                .