[3830] WPX CW- GU0WWW (op 5B4WN)- SOSB 80m HP

Marios Nicolaou 5B4WN 5b4wn at qsl.net
Tue Jun 15 02:40:23 EDT 1999

           CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: GU0WWW                   Country:  Guernsey
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator
                                                80m High Power

   BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

       80      712     1904   2.7      356
     --------------------------------------

     Totals    712     1904   2.7      356  =   677,824

Equipment Description:
IC765 +Amp
Delta loop @ 72 feet
K9LU paddle

A last minute expedition to the isle of Sark (EU114). Many thanks to
G3XTT for the first tip, GU0SUP for the second tip and GU2FRO
for his excellent hosting. A thrilling experience!
I wish 80m was a bit busier!

ALL QSL cards please to 5B4WN (Buro or CBA). Cards should
be available in July!

Club Affiliation: Nicosia contest group

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Marios Nicolaou (5B4WN)  GU0WWW