[3830] OH9DX WPX SOSB 20M HP

Taneli Kolström Taneli.Kolstrom at metla.fi
Wed Jun 16 10:25:20 EDT 1999

                              CQ WPX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 29-May-99, 30-May-99

    Callsign Used : OH9DX

         Category : Single Op Single Band 14 MHz HP

        Team/Club : Contest Club Finland

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

   20CW     1803        1787       3619      678

 Totals     1803        1787       3619      678

    Final Score = 2453682 points.

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter
 within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the
 rules and regulations of the contest.