[3830] OK1DSZ WPX SO 15m LP Unassisted

Sebek Zdenek SEBEK at rtime.felk.cvut.cz
Wed Jun 16 17:02:08 EDT 1999

                 CQ WPX CW 1999 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 29-May-99, 30-May-99

         Callsign : OK1DSZ

         Category : SO 15m LP Unassisted

 Default Exchange : 599 #

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points  Pts/QSO  Prefixes

   15CW      706         706       1636    2.32      469

    Final Score = 767284 points.

    Rig:
    TRX Kenwood TS-570D, 100W out
    ANT 3el tribander @ 10m
    NB 386SX20 + TR Log v.6.39

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my
transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

 Date 6.6.1999                               Zdenek Sebek, OK1DSZ

from:   Zdenek Sebek
        CZECH TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY