[3830] WB4NJV Field Day 3A Low Power

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at arrl.net
Tue Jun 29 04:35:22 EDT 1999

                              ARRL FIELD DAY

Call used: WB4NJV  (+ KF4LQG)                           Location: SFL

Category: 3A                        Mode: ALL             Power: 150W

Operators and helpers: 23

Exchanged Information: WB4NJV 3A SFL

Hours of Operation: 24:00

          CW       CW      SSB      SSB      FSK      FSK
band    QSOs      pts     QSOs      pts     QSOs      pts
160        0        0        0        0        0        0
 80       15       60        1        2        0        0
 40      242      968       39       78        0        0
 20      736     2944      325      650        0        0
 15      182      728       73      146        0        0
 10        0        0      140      280        0        0
 10 N/T    0        0       95      190        0        0
TOTAL   1175     4700      673     1346        0        0  SCORE: 6,046

Bonus Points: 600      plus 6,046 = 6,646

Club or Team Name: Sarasota Emergency Radio Club

Comments: Another great club Field Day!  Conditions didn't seem to be
very good however.  Had a thunderstorm move in Saturday morning while
setting things up.  With just our computer network connected between
our 4 operating positions, a nearby lightning strike played havoc with
our network, 2 computers, and 1 HF rig, before we even made our first
QSO! Thanks to our local Emergency Management Office, we were able to
use 2 communications trailers and 2 100' portable towers (at about 50').

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com