[3830] 9A1CMS ARRL DX CW MS

s51ay at s55tcp.ampr.org s51ay at s55tcp.ampr.org
Tue Mar 2 14:42:36 EST 1999

           ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999 ( CW )

      Call: 9A1CMS                   Country: Croatia

      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single - Low PWR

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0

       80       21       63          12

       40      108      324          33

       20      146      438          29

       15      210      630          41

       10      285      855          40

     -----------------------------------

     Totals    770     2310         155  =   358,050

All reports sent were 599-100, unless otherwise noted.

Operator List: 9A5RJ, 9A5TR, 9A5AVW, 9A5ATW, Nany

Equipment Description:  RIG : TS-520 .... 100W

                        ANT : 80/40 dipole, 20/15/10 4el. yagi

Club Affiliation:

                             Signature __Rihtarec Josip,_9A5RJ__

02.03.99 15:41 WINPR321 S: S51AY