[3830] WN9O CQWW 160 SSB M/S HP

wn9o at usa.net wn9o at usa.net
Tue Mar 2 15:45:45 EST 1999

                      CQ 160 METER SSB CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: WN9O                                Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                                Category: Multi Single
      Operators: WN9O & W9IU         Section:  Indiana

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    744    1720       54      15    =   118,680

Equipment Description:
                        Yaesu FT-1000MP
                        Alpha 87A
                        Dipole @ 90'
                        2 600' Beverages (NE & SE)
                        Tribander 45' (receive)
                        Heil Pro Headset

Club Affiliation: Hoosier DX & Contesters Club

Great Contest...  The QSO's were slow the 2nd night, but my hat goes
off to W9IU for another IRONMAN performance while I am still helping
with the Chicken Pox epidemic from the outbreak during last weekends
ARRL CW contest.

73's,
Kevin  WN9O

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com