[3830] NA5B ARRL DX SSB SOSB 10M HP

Your Name na5b at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 7 18:31:36 EST 1999

                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Dates : 06-Mar-99, 07-Mar-99

      Callsign Used : NA5B
             Operator : W5AO

             Category : SOSB 10 HP

 Default Exchange : 59 OK

                  Name : ED GILLILAND
               Address : ROUTE 1 BOX 254
      City/State/Zip : HENRYETTA, OK 74437
               Country : United States

           Team/Club : OKDXA

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   10SSB     970         941       2421       107

    Totals     970         941       2421       107

    Final Score = 259047 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

 March 8, 1999    Ed Gilliland    NA5B

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com