[3830] ARRL DX SSB TM1W (F5HRY) SOHP/15M/UNA

F5HRY at aol.com F5HRY at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 03:57:53 EST 1999

ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: TM1W (F5HRY op.)   Country:  FRANCE
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator High Power
Unassisted

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV
      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40        0        0           0
       20        0        0           0
       15     1391     4173     59
       10        0        0           0
     -----------------------------------
     Totals   1391     4173          59  =   246,207

Equipment Description:
KT34XA at 20m, TH289 HB amp.

Comments : Excellent conditions on saturday. The band was
opened early (before 12z). On sunday, almost no NA before
17z (SFI 114 and high A), only few FL and CA ! Lot of fun.
Missed only MB (a W6 told me that a VE4 was calling, but I
heard nothing) and NWT. Is there someone around there,
except bears ?

Vy 73's de Herve F5HRY

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com