[3830] ARRL EA4KD SOHP 40

Pedro L. Vadillo ea4kd at redestb.es
Tue Mar 9 10:06:49 EST 1999

                        ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

                        Call: EA4KD       Country: Spain

                        Mode: SSB         Category: SO HP(500W) 40 meters

                                                    Non Assisted

                 BAND     QSO     QSO PTS     STATES/PROV

                160        0         0             0

                80         0         0             0

                40         700       2100         53

                20         0         0             0

                15         0         0             0

                10         0         0             0

                        -----------------------------------

            Totals         700       2100         53     =3D     111,300

All reports sent were 59 500, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:

FT1000MP + TL922 (500W) + PRO96 (3 el on 40)

Club Affiliation: URE

MAILING ADDRESS:

PEDRO L. VADILLO EA4KD

RIO URUMEA 5