[3830] RW2F ARRL CW M/M SCORE

Keeper keeper at gazinter.net
Tue Mar 9 13:46:15 EST 1999

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: RW2F                     Country:  Kaliningradsk
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Multi
      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160       84      252          27
       80      310      930          46
       40      969     2907          59
       20     1192     3576          59
       15     1057     3171          59
       10     1030     3090          58
     -----------------------------------
     Totals   4642    13926         308  =   4,289,208

All reports sent were 599 200, unless otherwise noted.
Operator List: RA2FA, RN2FA, UA2's FB, FC, FF, FM, FP, FZ.
Equipment Description: TS-950SAT, TS870S, TS-940SAT, FT-1000MP,PAs,
ANT: 160M -Spitfire at 42m Tower, 80m- 1/4 vert, 40m -3el Yagi@ 35m,
20m -2/5 el Yagi@ 32/18m, 15m -5el Yagi@ 25m, 10m -6el Yagi@ 25m,
Beverages.

Club Affiliation: UA2 CONTEST CLUB