[3830] RK3AWV ARRL CW M/S Score

Ilia Senachin rx3ari at dialup.ptt.ru
Fri Mar 12 02:41:22 EST 1999

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: RK3AWV                   Country:  Russia
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40      133      399          41
       20      385     1155          54
       15      329      987          50
       10      311      933          39
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1158     3474         184  =   639,216

Operator List: Senachin Ilia (RX3ARI), Klimov Michael (RX3ANX),
               Zhitkov Andrey, Petrova Tatiana (support)

Equipment Description:
FT-1000MP, KT34XA, Delta Loop for 40m, Alpha 91.

This is to certify that in this contest we have operated
our transmitter within the limitations of our license and have

                               E-mail: rx3ari at tomcat.ru

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com