[3830] ZP40Z ARRL DX SSB CLAIMED SCORE

Tomas Anibal Zapattini azl at quanta.com.py
Fri Mar 12 15:53:31 EST 1999

There is my claimed score Z40Z (operated by Tom,ZP5AZL)

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

     Contest Callsign: ZP40Z                    Country: PARAGUAY,SOUTH AMERICA
     Operated by: Tomas Zapattini ZP5AZL

      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator Assisted.

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40       15       45          10
       20      972     2916          58
       15      559     1677          55
       10     1003     3009          56
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   2549     7647         179  =   1,368,813

Equipment Description: IC-765,Henry 3K ultra Amplifier
                       40 and 80 Inverted V
                       10,15,20 Two TH6 Stacked with WX0B Stack Match.
                       4 Element monoband for 20 meter
                       6 element monoband for 10 meter
                       686 Personal computer for CT
                       586 PC for Internet Packet.

Coments: Only i can operate friday nigth and sunday cause a familiar compromise
on saturday.
No propagation in low bands, just few qsos in 40 no qsos in 80 meter.
Very nice high bands conditions in all sunday (75% of all my qsos)
10 meter on sunday was amazing.
Many thanks to all to come back to my cq contest call, speciall mention to
all my Teammates from "Team Antigua" for support me all the time.
ZP40Z is a New Prefix for everybody, so if anyone want the qsl card please via
Joe W3HNK.
CU again in the WPX Phone!!
73 de Tom
ZP5AZL