[3830] 9A7P in Russian Contest

9a6nhh at s55tcp.ampr.org 9a6nhh at s55tcp.ampr.org
Mon Mar 22 14:40:16 EST 1999

                      9A7P -- RUSSIAN CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: 9A7P               Country:  Croatia
                               Category: Single OP, All Bands, Mixed Mode

               QSO   QSO-PTS   DXCC   OBLAST

     Totals   1260     9190     130     214     --> 344 * 9190

                 Score: 3,161,360 points

Operator List: 1. 9A6NHH - Hrle

Equipment Description:
RTX> TS440S,
PWR> 100W
ANT> 2 el. QUAD (20, 15 & 10m), DIPOLES 80&40m

What a great contest! Great activity. With only
100watts couldnt be much better... I was hoping there
will be more QRQ guys but nothing...
Had some troubles around with PC but all turned out great.
Is there any software for this contest?
Anyway, isnt this good score for 15 yrs old boy????

                        Cya all, 9A6NHH - Hrle
                        9A7P YOUNG DREAM TEAM
                              LONG LIVE CW

                           >> QSLs via W3HC <<