[3830] K4OAQ 1999 VA QSO PARTY

Fritz Reuning K4OAQ reunings at tricon.net
Wed Mar 24 12:53:35 EST 1999

	Virginia QSO Party -- 1999

      Call: K4OAQ                    Country:  USA, PULASKI County VA
                                     Category: Single Op CW Only

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  MULTS

      CW       333      674       98
      SSB        0        0        0

      Totals   333      674       98  =   66,052

Station was fixed & all contacts made from Pulaski county Virginia.
I have an Extra class license.
All reports sent were QSO # & PULASKI.

Equipment Description: ICOM-765, Alpha 89
                       4el 15M Yagi up ~30 ft
                       1500 ft longwire up ~30 ft
                       160M inverted L

Club Affiliation:

observed fully the rules and regulations of the contest as
stated at the LA9HW internet site.