[3830] RV6LNA WPX SSB. SO/40m/HP

Александр Лунев tsel at icomm.ru
Mon Mar 29 15:54:34 EST 1999

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: RV6LNA                   Country:  European Russia
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator/HP, 40m
      BAND     QSO    PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

          40       945     2978   3.15     498
        --------------------------------------
        Totals    945     2978   3.15     498  =   1,483,044

Equipment Description: FT-1000MP, TL-922A, 3 ele YAGI.

Club Affiliation: Taganrog contest club

           MAILING ADDRESS: rv6lna at icomm.ru

73!
Alexander