[3830] WPX HJ3PXA SOSB LP 10 MTS

Roberto Rey Canales megatek at colomsat.net.co
Mon Mar 29 13:56:08 EST 1999

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: HJ3PXA                   Country:  Colombia
      Mode: SSB                      Category: SO SB/10 LP

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        0        0   0.0        0
       40        0        0   0.0        0
       20        0        0   0.0        0
       15        0        0   0.0        0
       10      928     2615   2.8      463
     --------------------------------------

     Totals    928     2615   2.8      463  =   1,210,745

Notes : Never had so much fun in a contest, 10 mts these nights were not so
good from HK land, I could hear the LU's working the world and me sitting
there trying to hear what wasn't there ¡ That can be frustrating. Thanks to
the US...without all those fantastic prefixes in the states, my score would
have been considerably lower. Highlites :  2 new DXCC's for me 9M2TO and
GJ3VDC (he called me !).
Lows :  Nothing ¡ , everybody was superb in the pileups no calling over the
frecuency,no name calling or anything,  never had so big and great pileups
that were so well behaved... thank you all.

PS. What do you guys do in order to avoid the sore throat late in the
contest ?

73 es gud Dx ,CU in the CW test next month
de HJ3PXA ROB

		  MAILING ADDRESS:

               Roberto Rey  HJ3PXA
               POB 101939