[3830] VE3SS WPX SSB SO LP ASSISTED

ted boerkamp ve3ss at idirect.com
Mon Mar 29 21:59:48 EST 1999

                               CQ WPX CONTEST 1999

     Call used: VE3SS                                        Location: CANADA

     Category: Single Op Assisted         Mode: PHONE           Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: VE3SS

     Exchanged Information: VE3SS RST nr

     Hours of Operation: 32:27

     Band      QSOs     Points

     160         10         31
      80         36        134 Sloper at 45ft
      40         45        244 Inv-v at 45ft
      20        264        715 TH7 at 55ft
      15        356        982    "
      10        255        712    "

     TOTAL      966       2818   X   565 multipliers  =  1,592,170 pts

     Club or Team Name: Hamilton ARC

     Comments: My first SO contest from new qth. Had a Blast!!!
                       Conditions were great. Thanks to all who worked me.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     CQ Awards Committee.

      Name: Ted Boerkamp                    Call: VE3SS

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com