[3830] WP2Z ARRL DX SSB M2 Score

Larry Reader readerl at sunyocc.edu
Wed Mar 31 09:32:51 EST 1999

Sorry this is so late.  We had a glitch that resulted in a unusable QDF
file.  Talk about customer service, K8CC has programed a special
version of NA just for us so that we can use the file!

Thanks Dave.

___________________________

                            ARRL DX CONTEST

     Call used: WP2Z                               Location: USVI

     Category: Multi-Two Xmtr          Mode: PHONE    Power: 1000

     Callsign of Operator: WP2Z

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

      KE2VB, N2TK, N2BA, VE5RA

     Exchanged Information: WP2Z RST 1000

     Hours of Operation: 48:00

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160        267         801      43
      80        773        2319      56
      40       1153        3459      58
      20       2519        7557      59
      15       2684        8052      58
      10       2742        8226      58
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL    10138       30414     332      SCORE: 10,097,448

     Club or Team Name: Frankford Radio Club

     Comments:

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Date_3/31/99_ Signature _Larry Reader_________ Call_KE2VB____

     Name: Larry Reader  Call: KE2VB
           Trustee, WP2Z